Re: Gas prices

On May 5, 3:23 pm, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What is everyone doing about the rising gas prices with service trucks on
> the road. Raising service call charges? Adding trip charges? Fuel charge?
> What is working best for residential/commercial? Is there a difference?

RHC: Other than trading in the 6 cylinder truck for a smaller four
cylinder vehicle (timing was right), absolutely nothing !! High gas
prices have always been a part of Canadian life; we pay over $5 for
the equivalent of a US gallon, so puny price increases of 25 cents a
gallon to $3.50 a gallon are nothing !! I've been tracking my fuel
costs for some time now and I can see where recent increases don't
amount to much in the overall total costs of running the business. If
you feel the need to raise customer rates substantially because of
fuel cost increases of late, I can only figure that you are not really
in tune with how much your true costs are, and you're simply passing
on your "cost assumptions" to customers.

Americans feel that they have a God given right to two things...the
right to keep and bear arms, and the right to low gas prices ! On the
first, I wholeheartedly agree; on the second, I can only say..."get
over it". Much higher gas prices are here to stay and will get even
higher in the future !!

Time to join the rest of the world !!