Re: QB users

That's exactly how I *want* to do it too. How are you doing it? I gave up (I
hate accounting).
Groups for quarterly, and then 12 groups for yearlies by annualality (?)

I also have to track by city due to different sales tax rates on monitoring
(this is a MAJOR PITA) but I don't think I'd need separate city tax groups
since each client's city rate is internal to their account.

Thanks,
R.

--
**Crash Gordon**