Re: Gas prices

"Crash Gordon" wrote:

> business was really slow from dec to march...it's usually slow jan/feb to
> not like this year...shit I was doing mostly annual inspects and small
> service shit.

DIY sales are the exact opposite -- up better than 80% over first quarter
2007.  The last three weeks we've seen an even greater increase.  I'm about to
start looking for more office staff again.

Part of the reason we're getting so much more business is that people are
looking for ways to cut expenses.  Installing their own alarms saves them 50%
to 90% of the initial investment.  With central stations offering to monitor
residential panels for $8 - $12 a month customers can save up to 80% of the
recurring cost.

Another important area for us has been the government / military market.  I
don't know what others are getting but we're seeing tremendous growth there.
We now get orders all the time from various bases here and overseas.  Even
large, international corporations routinely shop online these days.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics