Re: Cellular connectivity question

On Apr 30, 2:06=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=

> "Joe" wrote:
>
> > lost out on the the holy grail of the alarm industry, RECURRING REVENUE.=
..

> I wouldn't say we "lost out". =EF=BF=BDI cater to a different segment of t=
he industry
> where revenue is from sales of hardware.
>
> > wow that must hurt deeply...
>
> Yeah, I cry all the way to the bank.
>
> > no wonder you harbor such animosity toward the true pros in this busines=
s...

> Not at all. =EF=BF=BDI have nothing against true professionals. =EF=BF=BDI=
t's idiots who post
> flames while hiding behind changing aliases that I dislike.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Speaking of which ..... would you like a recap of the aliases you've
used in the past to lie cheat and steal from people?

Come on .... say you've never done exactly what you accuse and condem
others of doing.   Come on ...... one more lie ...... you can do it.
One more lie before you die is not going to make any difference.
Either way you're going to suffer ..... so ..... what the hell .....
lets hear it. Come on Huckle Berry ...... one more little lie.