Re: Optex RPU Software

Michael wrote:

>Have you tried using virtual pc to "create" a computer to run dos?
>I've got a few old programs running on Windows 3.1 in virtual pc, and
>I had to install DOS on them first. Just a thought, it's free from
>microsoft

That's a good idea.

DOS 7.1 here:
http://ms-dos7.hit.bg/

I just have happened to bookmark VPC the other day:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/virtualpc/default.mspx

--
It takes a big man to cry,
but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. -Jack Handey

Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org