Re: THANKS TO BOB CAMPBELL!

Global warming is a Canadian weather experiment gone wrong. They were trying
to heat up the frozen north to make it into productive farmland while at the
same time freezing Quebec into submission. They got that idea (as well as
the parts) by stealing the remains of the Roswell crash from the US, but
that's a whole other story.