DVAC - Line..Canada

Any canadian dealers familiar with DVAC installations.
I have a need to install a DVAC circuit for a Fire system and have been told
by ADI & Burtek that there panels do not have DVAC interfaces. I called
Tried... they no longer make the DVAC interface for there panels...  I don't
think getting an I/P link is viable yet as the people doing our monitoring
arenot set up for this technology?   Any comment or input..

MLL