FBI Xl-2 Zone Description

naaa had written this in response to
http://www.secure-gear.com/alt.security.alarms/5/FBI-Downloader-EZmate-article22226-.htm
 :
I've bought an FBI XL-2 alarm system
and I'm in the process of re-programming it.

But can anyone tell me how program
the Zone Description for the LCD keypad?

I've searched online all I can seem to find
is that this is done by the "FBI EZ-mate" software.

However, Honeywell discontinued this software and
there are no download available.

Can the Zone Descriptors also be set with the keypad?
If so, any PDF's available how to do this?

Delivered via http://www.secure-gear.com
The Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry
alt.security.alarms - 41353 messages and counting!