Re: GE MAStermind Monitoring / Business / Web

Try Dave P. at UCC. He has been a real central station guy for the past 20
years or so.
Well he hasn't even accidentally un-programmed any customer's panels yet so
he might not be in your league.
Ask him what GE said when they found out he uses Dice and not MAS and wanted
help.
You could ask Bill P. at DCI or J.D at Response Center (each running SIMS)
the same question. Again probably not in your league.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > When I talk to Central Station guys they tell me if you're not GE end to
> end
> > there isn't much support for the Osborne-Hoffman receivers, let alone
MAS.