Re: Scratching my ass.

I LOVE doing remodels like that! Forget taking it over...it's a remodel IMO!

If it has a Sonitroll keypad it's duh..probably a Sonitroll panel. I'd rip
it out and put a real system in there.

Looks lke the keypad is installed outside in a box?

Knox box is for the fire dept and probably has nothing to do with the
Sonitroll panel.

--
**Crash Gordon**

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
|I am scratching my ass here. I don't recognize this panel. Is there a panel
| like this in real life, or is this just a Sonitrol exclusive panel? About
| how old do you think this thing is?
| No, I have not seen this installation in real life. A customer sent us
these
| pictures and wants us to try and take this system over. How do you tell a
| good customer that it might be easier if this was just a new installation?
| Sorting through the unlabeled spaghetti is such fun. Do some people use a
| Knox box (other than tamper) for housing some sort of alarm interface?
I've