Re: Thank Goodness for Backups

Bob,

FWIW for a Free program it has a whole lot of features that I found very
useful.  I have not looked into the 'Pro' version but just thinking about it
I am hard pressed to think what else it could do better than the free
version.

I agree the financial data is most important but I am using the program to
move my word, excel, drawing files to another drive in another pc on the
network.  Also when I plug in a 4 gig stick drive into the USB port it
automatically write my QBPro DB file to it with no compression.

Simple and slick.

Check it out.

Good luck.

Les