Re: Nick update 2#

"Bob La Londe" wrote:
>I feel for you Nick.  I spent two weeks in the hospital and months recovering
>(shit I still aint full recovered) from a bad motrcycle accident several
>years ago.  I watched it all slipping away, and suffered some of the worst
>deppression and anger of my life...

Hi Bob,

Speaking of motorcycles, I had a great time at Daytona Beach last weekend.  I
don't know what the count was but it looked like there were around 500,000
bikes in town.  Riding the M109R through the tunnel into the Daytona Speedway
was cool.  Main Street was beyond awesome with hundreds of vendors showing
their wares, a thousand bars offering ice cold beer and all kinds of food and
gorgeous girls galore parading around in bikinis and doing wet T-shirt
contests, [which of course I didn't watch].  ;)

You ought to come down this time next year when Bob C is around again.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics