Re: kids loitering in gangway

On Mar 27, 5:58 pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> A microwave motion detector will see through wood/stucco/drywall...but not a
> metal door. You may be able to rig one up with a sounder and time-out device
> if you have an area that it can see through. Won't be cheap though.

Thanks for the tips for a newbie...that's something to think about in
general, and for the front door (wood) where I have, however, not had
this problem.  As for the rear door, I'm unfortunately dealing with a
metal door and brick walls, drywall (inside the apartment), and stucco
(lining the gangway walls).

Thanks, Gordon.

Nicko