Re: Monitoring Rates

Crash Gordon wrote:
> try the windy city guys

Same deal there. I contacted them via the web, no response. A month later I
get a generic ad pack (ISC related, I think) to which I responded. The guy I
spoke with had his "assistant" fax me a quote for the stuff I asked about.
Trouble is, the fax lists only one item, and none of the items we discussed
on the phone. No call yet to follow up.

--
js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)