Re: Ademco 216

Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Matthew Stanley" <mstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>    Anyone have an Ademco 216 laying around? I have a customer who has 2
>> Ademco 215 2 wire digital arming stations which dont work. I have tested
>> the stations on another system in the apartment building and they work...
>>
>> email me if you have any...
>>
>> Thanks...

>> mstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Sounds like a band-aid and scab customer.  I hope they are paying you by the
> hour at a good rate.

  Ah cheapskates that don't want to pay for doing it right. I usually
get rid of those customers... They are not worth the liability. Pouring
money into an antique is a waste of their time and your time. If they
are a great customer they will listen to your suggestions and spend the
money to do it right. IIRC you are the same guy, that was wanting to
foil a few weeks ago... Listen to some of the veterans here they have
been there done that. Guess what we all found out people who won't pay
to upgrade their security, are people who don't value their security.