Re: kids loitering in gangway

On Mar 27, 6:40 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Nicko" wrote:
>
> >I have recently had problems with teens hanging out smoking weed in
> > the gangway immediately outside the back door to my apartment...
>
> Was it good stuff?

It sure smelled good!  The first time this happened, I opened the door
and scared the shit out of the four kids standing there smoking, and
told them politely that I would appreciate it if they didn't hang out
by my back door.

This took all of fifteen seconds, and by that time, with the apartment
door being open for those fifteen seconds, the whole apartment reeked
like a skunk.  It was quite impressive.  I went back...I mean, I was
half tempted to just go back out there into the enclosed area and
breathe the fog deeply for a while.  But that would have
been...wrong.  Heh.

--
YOP...