Re: Scratching my ass.

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Yah know... I'm surprised there isn't a movement (here, or anywhere) that
> everytime a Boinky panel is pulled it gets shipped (mayby via COD) to
> Boink's main office! Now, wouldn't that be fun!

When I've got forty or so together, we're going to pile them neatly in
front of the local Boinks office door.  Then we'll take some pictures
and post them (to prove that we've complied with their CSA or PSA or
whatever the heck they call it).  Cool thing is that there's a "sticky"
on each one with the Customer's account number on it.  The funny thing
is that not a single one of the takeover accounts has received a "no
test" phone call from their service department.  It's almost like
they've ignored the *cancellation letters* and phone calls too.  Or
maybe they're experiencing the same call volume our resident ASA spammer
does and their answering machine/email server is full.  :-)