Re: Scratching my ass.

Why would you get sued? I would think they'd like their abandoned stuff
returned to them.

I get a call from someone moving into a house with Boinky stuff installed,
they want a new system installed, I go install it and pull the old crap
out...shouldn't I return it to Boinksville?

--
**Crash Gordon**

"Spudz" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > Yah know... I'm surprised there isn't a movement (here, or anywhere)
that