Re: Vatican lists "new sins"

On Mar 10, 6:46 pm, Roger W <alluc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 6:11 pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > The big question is have they voted to eliminate Limbo? that was supposed to
> > happen soon
>
> You're kidding. I never heard that. If they ever shut down Limbo,
> where would all those ghosts go? They would be floating all over the
> place and it would be bad for business because motion detectors can't
> detect spooks. And if they could, who would we call? Ghostbusters?
> This is not good.
>

> > "Roger W" <alluc...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > So I'm reading this article in Reuters. Now the Vatican has some new
> > > sins for us. (Like I didn't have enough problems).
>
> > > Now, polluting the earth and genetic manipulation are new sins.
>
> > > Well, how about a Catholic nun beating the shit out of a young boy for
> > > pissing on a hot radiator in the school hallway after eating asparagus
> > > just to make the place stink?
>
> > > Is that so bad? Why don't they make that a sin so that she can go to
> > > hell.
>
> > > Then they go on to complain that 60 percent of Italians don't go to
> > > confession anymore. Well Shit! Duh? After getting your ass beat all
> > > them years in Catholic school, do you think that *now* anyone would
> > > want to rat themselves out?- Hide quoted text -

You need a new supply house
The motion detectors I use have no issue detecting spooks or the
occasional yard ape. In fact mine will also detect polocks, kikes,
beaners, micks, chinks, dotheads, camel jockeys, fags, cripples, snow
monkeys, prairie coons, limeys, puck heads, frogs, krauts, and guineas
too.
My apologies to any race, or religion I may have excluded. Please
understand it was not my intention to omit you from my list of love
but I lost my train of thought when I had to go outside and throw
rocks at the retarded kid who was rocking back and forth on my lawn.