Vista 20p??

Hey all,

I am involved with working on a Vista 20p with wireless devices.  It is not
favorite panel but have done some in the past.  Really don't want to do this
one but I am a bit trapped at the moment.

My question is:  During the enrollment of wireless devices is there a way to
get them to auto learn by just tripping one after the other???

I have looked thru the docs but that does not seem to be a choice and was
wondering if I am missing something.

TIA

Les