Re: J Rojas

I brive a dus wrote:
> On Mar 2, 3:05 am, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I brive a dus wrote:
>>
>>> Were you pointing out that Nassau was listed or that it wasn't? I'm
>>> confuzzled
>> Allow me to "unconfuzzle" you.  I've never listed Nassau. <
>
> Who are they?

Dunno.  There was a guy from the Bahamas posting here a year or so ago
(Rory something) from Nassau...  He didn't work for a "Nassau Security"
though.  The only other reference Google comes up with is "Ranger
Alarms"...  I've no idea who the heck Bass is goin' on about.  I *do
know* I've never listed a "Nassau Security" (or anyone with an address
remotely near either location).  Bass will of course not admit to this.
  He will continue to dodge, duck, and deceive.