Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

The idea that Brinks will stop the Rojas BBQ on its own is unlikely. You
have a company willing to pay, a lawyer eager to bill, and a defendant that
can't win (because he already lost once by default).
Would you throw away an ATM card that was always good for a quick withdrawal
of a two or three grand when ever you needed it?