Re: J Rojas

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> Who are they?
>
> They're a crooked company that used to operate under several names, both
> on and off line.  They still take money from online victims but they
> haven't shipped anything at all in some time.

Hmmm...  Nassau Security (Alarm Shoppe, Inc.)
http://www.nassausecurity.com only has thirteen complaints in the last
36 months and Bass is calling them "crooked".  I guess when you have
THIRTY complaints, you're considered "outstanding".  Wow...  Talk about
the pot calling the kettle black.

http://wynco.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=98&bbb=0805&firm=46009075

http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=41001663

Is Mr. Nick Scaglione of Security Alarm Systems, Inc. in Tampa Florida
aware that you've "hijacked" his company's name for your website at
http://www.security-alarm-systems.us, Bass?  Gee...  Maybe someone
should call him and check.  After all...  I'm sure he wouldn't want a
customer to think that your abysmal BBB record is in any way going to
harm his business.