Re: I'm a grandpa again!!!

Bob Worthy wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Baby girl...  6 lbs. 4 oz.  A real screamer...  She's called "Paige".
>> And she's positively gorgeous!!!!
>>
>> Grandpa's turning cartwheels, barrel rolls, and a few lomcevaks for good
>> measure!!  Bubble-gum cigars all around!!!
>
> Frank,
>
> I missed the post earlier. Congradulations man!!
> Grandkids are great. My oldest just started working with me this week for
> the summer. He is starting college this fall. Between football and
> academics, he has pretty much a full ride. I know how proud grandpas can be.

Thanks Bob!  It's hard to contain our happiness these days.  I get up
every morning with a smile on my face and hit the rack at night feelin'
great.  It's not just the fact that I'm a Grandpa, but that we have a
GrandDAUGHTER.  The good Lord saw fit to bless us with two fine sons
(both the wife and I were sorta rootin' for a girl in the mix there).
Now we get to spoil her in a way we wouldn't have been able our own
daughter.  I know that sounds strange to say, but it's a combination of
our outlook these days and the fact that we have resources we didn't
enjoy 25 years ago.  Our house is paid for, and we're not burdened with
debt.  I own some land down south which we're presently planning on
developing.  It'll be our Winter retreat from all the rain and overcast
skies we've had here lately.