Ademco Vector 3000 converting to Ademco Vista 128BP

My current system is a Ademco Vector 3000 (#4153).  This utilizes a polling
loop but it looks to me to be slightly different than the polling loop used
in the Vista 128BP.  The 4153 has the pooling loop hooked up as follows:
The pooling loop wires labeled "out" are all hooked up to terminal 1 and 2
on the panel.  The polling loop wires labeled "return" are all hooked to a
4152 add-on circuit board, which as I understand gave the pooling loop a
Class A designation.  I do not see such an option on the new Vista 128BP for
something like a 4152 , so I am unsure where the return wires are to be
hooked up.

Is it possible to set up the Vista 128BP with a Class A designation?  If so,
what do I need.  If it is not possible where do I hook up the return wires
from the polling loop that labeled return?

Thanks for any suggestions.