Re: Need for pool

"G. Morgan" <no_em@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:880b6338e2fbb55686d677c61692159dnp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
>>I suspect your befuddlement is more of a symptom, much like Cracker's
>>alcoholism.  Your problem is clearly genetic.
>
> I suspect you'll be dead by year's end due to your genetic befuddlement.

Everyone will die sooner or later.  The difference between us is I have a
life, whereas you have bottles... bottles of booze, bottles of Xanax, bottles
of Lexapro.  I travel around the world finding adventure and meeting
interesting people, learning their languages and absorbing their culture.  You
travel from your hovel to the pharmacy, then stop at the liquor store on the
way back to your hovel.  There you spend your days and nights, hiding in the
stupor of drugs and alcohol rather than face your life-controlling fear of
people and open spaces.  I have a successful business, good friends and a warm
family with whom to share my joys and achievements.  You have your bottles and
those lonely four walls...  oh, yes, and Usenet.  Unfortunately, even in
Usenet you have not even one friend.

So yes, there is the possibility that the cancer will come back and shorten my
life.  Fighting cancer tends to make you acutely aware of your own mortality.
It also tends to spur some people, myself included, to live life to the
fullest, to enjoy life, love and beauty around me and to make sure I fulfill
all of my life's dreams in whatever time I may have left on this planet.  To
that end I bought the big M109R cruiser I always dreamt of and learned to ride
it.  To that end I went fishing deep in the Amazon forest a few months ago and
I'm now planning an expidition into the jungle itself later this year.  To
that end I'm planning a trip to Israel and soon after, to Europe.  If I'm
still healthy in two more years, I hope to take an African safari next.

Meanwhiile, if you haven't drunk yourself into the grave or committed suicide
like 18% of people who suffer from your mental disease (agoraphobia / panic
disorder), you'll still be hiding out in your filthy hovel, whiling away the
hours on Usenet, desparately hoping to find just one true friend.  The saddest
thing about your miserable existance is that anyone who tries to be a friend
you're likely to attack.  You're like a mean chihuaua -- not dangerous but so
unpleasant that most people won't tolerate you and the few that do get bitten
by your tiny, little teeth.  That's why you get kicked around so much.  It's
also part of the reason you keep getting fired.  What is it, ten times in as
many years now?

Well, that about sums you up.  Don't you just hate it when someone tells your
whole life story?  Here's another major difference between us.  I don't hope
you die young.  No, Cracker, I want you to live to a ripe, old age so you can
spend many, many years steeped in your own misery.  Have a nice day.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics