Re: DVAC - Line..Canada

True, we are usually several year off the US tech trends in the Biz
world..or so my experience has been.
I recall doing an inquiry last year with DSC/Sureguard and only 4 I/P
station receiver were in operation. Two of which were in BC and the other I
can recall but the BC units were under beta test..
Schedule "C" circuits "DVAC from Bell has been slated for decommissioning
for the last 8years. I like the prospect of I/P monitoring but not the
reliability of the attached DSL routers and synking problems associated with
dynamic I/P's to the burg panels. Remote access is a big concern, does this
mean we will need static I/P's or will all panels be DDNS. If DDNS whom will
do the hosting...
How is the US version of this being benchmarked..what is the forerunner as
far as Panel manufacturers?