Ademco/DSC/Rokonet Wisdom/GE Simon XT/Powermax Pro - GSM-modules?

I don't understand this.  Are the GSM modules for these brands only
communicating to a central service or are they capable of calling my
private cell phone (voice or text messages) using my own SIM card?:

Ademco Vista20P
Do the have any GSM module at all? I can't find any.

DSC have a module called GS3055 (or GS3060)
http://www.dsc.com/Default.aspx?id=44

Rokonet Wisdom
http://www.riscogroup.com/Products.aspx?subcatid=143&id=45

GE Simon  XT
http://www.safemart.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=6825

Visonic Powermax Pro (I think this can. Am I right?)
http://www.visonic.com/VisonicHomePage.nsf/sysProductActiveByName/08C8513D6F620563C22572100024075C?OpenDocument

That is, I would like to receive a text message or a recorded voice
call telling me if the alarm has been triggered. And even better if
the zone number could be specified. In addition it would be nice to be
able to disable a spesific zone using my cell phone or at least
silence the sirene. Is this possible using either DSC 1864, Ademco
Vista20P, GE Simon XT, Powermax Pro or Rokonet Wisdom?

As I indicated I do think the Powermax Pro is capable to communicate
to a private cell phone, but I must say I think the Simon XT looks a
bit more "state-of-the-art". Unfortunately none of them is able to
define multple partitions (am I right?).

So what I am looking for is a system that has
- more than 30 zones (wireless or hybrid)
- Multiple arm modes (Away, Home, Night, Off or something like that)
- Text message or dial tone communication for alarm configuration
- Separate keypad
- Keyfobs (at least 4)
- jamming protection
- superviced detectores