Re: Pool job

>If  you really wanted to protect the pool, put a double fence around
>it and secure the "no man's land" between them with lighting, cameras,
>photo beams and stress sensors on the  fence. Using any kind of
>floatation or water entry alarm sensors is to little to late. By the
>time anyone got there it would be too late to stop any vandalism or
>drowning anyway and in between the false alarms would make it useless.

If they really want to protect the pool, I think they should call up Bass
and order one of his 240 volt electrified pool alarms, cleverly disguised
as a life preserver.  When activated, the sudden increase in current
activates a wireless transmitter so paramedics can be notified.  Easy
"splash and dash" installation.