Re: Need for pool

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:NTz3k.2949$LL4.652@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> > Excuse me. Than answer the question. Never mind, the answer is you don't
>> > know.
>
>  Well, that is correct.  I don't
>> keep tabs on who gets inspected.  I sell hardware online.
>
> So why do you post rubbish about systems not being inspected when you don't
> know?

I posted truth about "professionally" installed systems not being inspected
because trash companies like yours never bother to pull permits.

> You didn't have a bit of trouble jumping into the subject matter when Tom
> and I were having our little back and forth, which was all in jest.

Yep, kicks and giggles.  Remember?

> The only
> difference was that you jumped in with a bunch of derogatory remarks as you
> usually do.

Whereas you never say anything derogatory, right?  Listen, little fellow.  If
you can't take the heat, go jiminex yourself.

> CT is not southwest Florida Dorothy.

Bought a new GPS, did you?

> Send me a copy of what you sent them. I am truely interested in seeing it.

Go download it yourself, moron.  It's available on the MyFlorida.com website.

> And where did I ever post my political views or support for one party over
> another?

I don't give a rat's olson how much you love Bush.

> Well, lets take my installations, service and monitoring. The alarm user
> cannot get a police registration. No police registration, no response.

How unfortunate for your victims.

> ...the professional installer's client is "the victim"...

I knew you'd finally get it right one day.

>> You don't like it when someone twists your words?  Try citing me accurately
>> next time and I'll give you the same courtesy.
>>
>>> Be careful with your fun.
>>
>> As I recall, you are the one who called relentless, unproked flames "kicks
>> and giggles."  If you don't like getting kicked back, try keeping your feet
>> to yourself.
>
> Is this a contest of who can kick harder?

No, this is ASA where you and several other morons routinely post insults,
lies and unprovoked flames.

> Or do want to keep the giggles in it? It is "unprovoked"...hehehehe! See
> that didn't hurt did it.

You keep attacking and you'll be slapped right back.  Show a little decency
and you'll receive the same.

>>  Once again, if you don't like receiving it, don't be so quick to dish it
>> out.  You haven't a clue what my business is, how I treat my clients or
>> what my experience is.
>
> your right, I haven't a clue.

> I have tried to have civil correspondence with you, only to have my name or
> references to my name used in other posts, by you, that wasn't at all
> necessary since I wasn't even involved. Seen how you play early on. You
> respect no one, ever.

You're lying again.  You started attacking me before I ever said a word
against you.  You still post denegrating comments about me or my business in
threads where I've not even posted.  Then you cry like a baby when I
leuck-slap you for it.

>>> Did you ever think (which would be a challenge for you, I know)...
>>
>> I guaranty you're

> Yep..there is alot of that type of clientele in the southwest region of
> Florida. Most of the people living in that area of the state signed the
> Constitution, were in the Civil War or had such companies as Papst Blue
> Ribbon. The average age there is "dead and don't realize it." Oh and it is
> "agencies" Your typing is going to hell in a hand basket.

You seem to think that because my office is in SW Florida most of my clients
are also here.  I know it's difficult for you but stop for a moment and try
real hard to think.  I sell on the Internet.

> Sorta like your comments that most alarm companies don't pull permits but
> you don't know who.

I never said I didn't know whom.  You said that.

> You just heard. Well, unlicensed contactors need a place
> to buy equipment without getting ask for a license or sale tax certificates
> at a wholesale house...

I have a surprise for you, my ill-informed friend.  Wholesale suppliers rarely
insist on a license.  What they want is orders -- lots of them.

> Where do they buy with no questions ask? Online maybe?

Coincidentally, that's the same place that every branch of the military and
virtually every branch of government routinely shops -- the Internet.  While
third-rate busineesmen like you hang onto the idea that the only way to market
is through brick and mortar alarm installing dealerships, ripping off your
customers with outrageous monthly rates to monitor flimsy, inadequate systems,
more intelligent people are learning to work in the largest marketplace on
Earth, the Web.  Whine about it all you want.  Companies like mine are growing
leaps and bounds while most conventional alarm dealers are watchiung revenues
fall year after year.

> ...Without consideration maybe for what they are doing to the
> very industry that you claim is ripping people off, but not illegal.

Aha!  You finally admit it.  Your real concern has nothing to do with quality,
service, legality or ethics.  It's all about trying to stifle competition.
You're afraid that more people will begin to DIY as they realize there's an
alternative to the rip-off prices you and people like you have been charging
for years.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass