Re: the power of numbers

"Mickey" wrote:
> Hi every1,

Hi.

> i have been looking for a way to make huge amount of cash through the
> internet

Me too.  I found that working seems to help.

> and i must say i have seen alot of junk out there and i even spent my
> money on alot of junk!! examples-i have bought e-books that tought
> me almost nothing,

Have you looked into becoming a Brinks dealer?

> i have joined the pay per click program,surveys and after clicking my
> life out i earned 48 cents,

Never mind.  I see you're already with ADT.

> that just drove me mad so i tought to myself how many times will i
> have to click to earn

Mad, I say!  Mad, mad, MAD!!!

> a decent income?, i have created blogs and almost killed myself trying
> to bring traffic

You got run over on the Information Superhighway?

> i must tell u 1 thing i don't believe in money falling from the sky
> but however i do believe in numbers!!

Like 1, 2 or 3?

> just imagine 5,000 people sent you 1 dollar! that would make a
> significant income right?

Just imagine a judge sent you to federal prison for 5,000 days for fraud.
That would also be significant.

> well there is a way you can make this happen! All you have to do is
> follow my lead
>
> STEP01 Open an e-gold account at www.rip-off.com
>
> --- snippity snip, snip ---
>
> IF u need any help plz contact me at my yahoo im- Shady_2Death

Hmm.  How apropos.

> Think about it what do u have to loose?

Umm, $20.