Re: NBFAA and Brinks is this a sister act?

Lets vote in Martin Sheen..He did a great job on the West Wing...lol

"Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jul 20, 11:14 pm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Just Looking" wrote:
>
> > Well the most important color I see Obama as is GREEN! He's just a
> > little
> > too wet behind those big ears for being president.
>
> There is no job that can prepare you for the presidency.  McCain has no
> experience either.  Where they differ is Obama actually has ideas.  McCain
> has
> Bush. <

At last count Obama has somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 policy
advisors, and has yet to make a decision on what his stance should be
on most issues. These 'ideas'  that are discussed are nothing cooked
up in his mind. Obama had rock star appeal which is wearing off fast.
The fool didn't know how many states are in the union.
You're an admitted liberal so it's odd you'd look at Obama rather than
Nader. Obama is no liberal. He's an elitist puppet of Jesse Jackson
who has turned on the man that made him.
McCain is a loose cannon who lacks the backbone to tell the far right
to fuck off. He's all over hell's half acre with his positions too.
It's a coin toss between the lesser of two evils. The greatest nation
in existence, with a population of 300+ million, can only produce
these two goofballs as heir to the dimwit in office now?
We'd be best served pulling a Monty Brewster and casting a vote for
None of the Above but we've fallen into the bad habit of voting for a
political party rather than basing our choice on the merits of the
candidate.
Ron Paul was the right choice but as with anyone offering true change
he was removed from the race through efforts from both sides.