Re: FBII XL-21 installer code override

I followed the installer's manual to reset the system and was able to
use the default master user code, etc.

I have a LED panel and the default installer code just wouldn't work.
Either I mis-identified the model, which so happen to be able to reset
using the same method or the installer code is locked, because this
model does have that capability, according to the manual.

thanks!

attica

"A.J." <j_re_pairman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
ikzhk.89073$kx.48468@pd7urf3no:">news:ikzhk.89073$kx.48468@pd7urf3no: