Re: I'm a grandpa again!!!

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Life has a way of
> throwing curve balls, I guess. :^)

The real problem is that your curve balls are frequently way the heck
out of the strike zone.  Life is too precious to waste on the kind of
shit that's been going on here.  I quite frankly couldn't give a fig
what your religious affiliations are/were/will be.  Those DIYer's who
have posted here recently have been given some bad advice by you -
perhaps inadvertently or perhaps because you yourself are mis-informed.

You continue to promote the sale of smoke detectors that are not
cross-listed for use with certain equipment.  You continue to "push"
equipment that hasn't been manufactured for over a year and is no longer
even available (other than as service stock).  You spend the time in
this newsgroup denigrating certain individuals whom you've "targeted"
with your special brand of flames and innuendo when you should be
spending it updating your various websites.  I understand SearchFit
makes that a pretty simple process (since most of your pages are shared
by the various different websites you run).

There is no reference in the MAXSYS (PC-4020 which you sell) manual that
allows the installer to connect a Firewolf two wire smoke (reference the
list of compatible detectors on page two of the Commercial Fire manual
where the *only* non-DSC manufactured 2-wire smoke is the ESL 429AT).
You refuse to admit you're wrong and will continue to "cover" your
mistake by *not* making the appropriate changes along with derogatory
references to my having no knowledge on the subject.  Feel free to
engage in a debate with me, Robert, but don't take that cowardly way
out.   It makes you look extraordinarily stupid.  A meaningful debate on
compatibility would not only would it be "on topic", but we all might
actually learn something.  :-)