Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

On Jul 11, 5:53=C2=A0am, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > On Jul 10, 10:25=EF=BF=BDpm, Frank Olson >
> >> That will never happen. =EF=BF=BDI don't live in the kind of neighbour=
hood where
> >> anyone "big and black" wanders around "doped up on crack". =EF=BF=BDLi=
ke Jim
> >> said... =EF=BF=BDIf the risk is too great, don't go there. =EF=BF=BDWe=
're miles from the
> >> nearest SkyTrain station (where those kinds of folks seem to
> >> congregate), we have an excellent Neighbourhood Watch, and the best
> >> security system around...
>
> > Sounds like an Eloi to me. Acts like an Eloi
>
> I beg to differ... =C2=A0Wait... =C2=A0That's not the "act" of an Eloi, i=
s it?

Of Course you'd beg    ....ummmm to differ. Eloi, aside from being
naive and clueless, ( you live in an excellent neighbourhood.....
HA! .... means shit) you'd rather be polite than be right.

The French interpretation of ELOI  in todays politics is ...... To
expel illegal aliens.

So I'd guess it's still somewhat related, even in that context.