Re: Brink's Home Security To Finally Go Away By 2012

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

> Who cares.  I just want to spend more time fishing, and less time working...

So do it.  Last year you skipped the fishing trip of a lifetime in order to
stay at home and work.  This year's fishing season starts in November.  It
only takes a phone call to reserve a seat on the charter plane and a cabin on
the boat.  I've decided not to go fishing this year.  Instead some friends and
I are going on a trek into the jungle.  We'll be gone two weeks -- 12 days in
the forest.  What the heck, you only live once or twice.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics