Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

Spellcheck Patrol wrote:

>So does that make Jim a bad person? C'mon it wasn't that long ago that
>you posted the David Allen Coe songs.

It doesn't make Jim a bad person.  I agree with him.  No sarcasm was intended.
For example; the weenies that argue "racial profiling" at the security
checkpoints in airports is somehow wrong, or a violation of civil rights, is
preposterous.  Why shouldn't people who look like terrorists get an extra eye?
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck. it might just be a duck...

If some zealot (the OP) thinks spamming newsgroups with propaganda about his
religion that must be so great and wonderful..... that not being a member of
that religion makes me an "infidel" and I deserve to die because I don't
subscribe to the notion that Mohammed is all that great.....  then I reserve
the right to call them " goat-fucking, shit-eating, rotten muslim
terrorist propagandists"

--

-G

Eliminate Googletards - http://www.improve-usenet.org/