Re: napco 9600 stopped communicating via serial connection

"Robert L Bass" <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : g72dnYI2cdqVmvbVnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Chris,

bAss took his fishing rod

> Once in a rare while those can fail.  They're cheap to replace -- under
> $21 retail.  If you want to try swapping it with a new one contact me.
> I'll send you one to try and if it solves the problem you can buy it.
> Otherwise, just return it.

Now he put the bait on the hook..

> If that doesn't solve the problem, you *might* need a new panel.  However,
> on the off chance that the processor itself is at fault, you can try
> upgrading it.  Call if you want and I'll get you a replacement chip.

Now he swing the line... and wait for a catch...

> As to the question about common failure modes, Napco's panels don't
> usually go bad at all.  I installed Napco systems for over 20 years and
> the panels rarely needed service.

And now he try to bull shit his way to the fish about his experience as an
installer...

now let see if he can get a catch!!