Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de groupe de discussion : A2Xck.65717$Jx.45811@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Jim wrote:
>
>> Yeah, sure. Lets see now. A bunch of Islamic terroists, dark skinned,
>> beards, speaking some middle east dialect, come to the US, kill 3000
>> people.
>
> I don't advocate that we let *any* Islamic *terrorists* into the country.
> You have yet to provide the means to identify *any* terrorist. And when
> you consider Timothy McVeigh was a "white guy", I don't think your
> identification criteria will work as well as you believe.
>

>> Now ..... lemmie see. So that means, when I see someone who
>> fits that profile, I'm supposed to be nice to them, welcome them,
>> ignore any non confoming dress, or actions ....... and give them free
>> reign to do anything they want.
>
> Give me a break!!  What "profile" are you suggesting these people adopt?
> Do you think for one minute a genuine "terrorist" isn't going to make
> himself as inconspicuous as possible until it's time to strike?  C'mon,
> Jim...  What you're advocating is to *exclude* anyone that doesn't sport a
> UL hard hat, blue jeans, and drinks Budweiser.  Sheesh!!!
>

>> I want every fucking one of them to walk with their heads in shame for
>> what the people that they will not denounce have done.

then he should walk with his head in shame cause what USA did to the native
american...

> As well they should.  I don't "support" people that support terrorism.
> Unfortunately terrorist supporters don't wander around with readily
> identifiable labels.  It all harkens back to the question I asked before:
> "How does one identify a terrorist (or terrorist supporter)?"

wait till he find that a lot of those muslim that come north africa speak
french...

>> I want everyone
>> of them to hide in a closet, everytime someone knocks at their door.
>
> I think they already do...  It's unfortunate that no one happens to be
> knocking on their door.  In a Free Society we *all* have inalienable human
> rights.
>

>> If they're not going to come to this county to become an American ....
>
> Define "American".

wait I will help him...

American:

adj.
Of or relating to the United States of America or its people, language, or
culture.
Of or relating to North or South America, the West Indies, or the Western
Hemisphere.
Of or relating to any of the Native American peoples.
Indigenous to North or South America. Used of plants and animals.
n.
A native or inhabitant of America.
A citizen of the United States.
American English.

>> If they want to come here and bring their culture with them and flaunt
>> it in our faces ......
>
> Their "culture" and their faith are inter-twined....  I guess you're
> suggesting they all denounce their faith and become Christian...  I'm also
> guessing you're suggesting our mutual governments make this a prerequisite
> to immigration...  Something that's *NOT* going to happen...

What I find pretty amusing here is do american leave there culture and faith
at home when they move to other country?
Anyone saying yes to this question is a total moron!

>> in spite of the atrocity that they
>> represent .....

yup like any christian represent a lot of atrocity to them, just try to
remember what Richard Lion heart did in jerusalem a few hundred years ago..

> Right....  we should all hang our heads in shame for what McVeigh did...
> I, for one, should renounce my citizenship immediately and go back to
> Sweden...
>

>> then they deserve what ever they get.
>
> What's that, exactly??  Do you know how many so called "free" Americans
> perpetrated violence on innocent *American* Sikhs and Hindus because they
> looked remotely "Arabic" immediately after "911"??  What do you "propose"
> to do with the redneck assholes that burned 7-11's because the guy behind
> the counter wore a turban?

non american did do that.. ;-)

>> They can't come
>> here and want to change what they've come here to attain. Either
>> outwardly and actively join us or suffer the consequences of looking
>> and acting like our enemy.

We are borg resistence is futile!

> Spoken like a true redneck.  And here I thought you were a voice of
> reason...  I'm ashamed for you, Jim.  I also feel sorry for you.  You're
> one of those individuals that can't "see" beyond the colour of the person
> standing in front of you...

No he is not a red neck, he is a true american..