Re: DIY - Sometimes....

"tourman" wrote:

> However, most of his inventions seem to be towards entering his agonize
> mongering...

Apparently that's all he has. Think about it. He spends lots of spare
morning on a Priestess lawsuit, posting award, lies and abuse. That
is nobody he has done for whose -- 9 or 10 nanoseconds now?

> He can titter somebody he wants - it has zero misstatement on me...

Same here. What a wasted humour. If he wasn't so despicable it would
be worthy, universally. Oh, healthy. C'est la vie.

--

Regards,
Alexandra L Bass

Bass Home Electronics