Bush is an idiot... because he is

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C85878.15E86250

Basically I've had it !

Was I appalled when Bush was a candidate ? YES

Did I think his campaign was a joke ? YES

Am I against almost everything his father has ever done ? Yes

Did I think it was a nightmare when there was even a chance he might
win ? YES

Do I believe there was foul play ?YES

Do I believe he is the rightfully elected president ?  OF COURSE NOT
!!!

Now don't take me wrong. I don't hate the man personally.  I wish him
all the best.  I just think he has to go home to his dad and let
someone who fulfills at least the minimum requirements be president.

Someone who has at least some awareness that there is life outside
this country.  Someone who doesn't talk about education but sounds
like he never went to school.  Someone who doesn't think that killing
people is a way of stopping murders from happening.  Someone who
realizes that the United States cannot be here if the planet is
destroyed by our inability to respect the very environmental balance
that keeps us all alive.

So I was watching TV and there is this discussion on some of his
negotiations abroad, and I flipped!  It was just more than I could
take silently. I have tried being open and accepting of his
presidency, but the man is SCARY !!!

Millions and millions of people in this country and those were the
best candidates we could come up with ? Oh, please !!!!

So here it is... A few hours of work to let the frustration out.  One
more voice to the crowd who hopes people understand that this is what
happens when people choose to go get their hair done or watch TV
instead of voting.

(PS: If you are planning on voting for Bush again next elections I
know a great hairdresser you should go to )

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C85878.15E86250
	filename="Robert L Bass.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1