Re: Here we go again

We do know...

1. He IS a convicted felon
2. Convicted felons are not allowed to vote in the state of Florida
3. Convicted felons are not allowed to carry firearms in the state of
Florida
4.
5. The only way he could be eligable for #2 and #3 is if he was pardoned by
the govenor

He can tell us don't believe everything yet he admits nothing, gotta keep
appearances you know