Re: Hollywood and Alarm Systems

Eddie Murphy used the foil from chewing gum as a magnet in Beverly
Hills Cop.
Another movie showed a guy spray paint the lens on the motion. Ocean's
Twelve they launched an apparatus via harpoon from the roof of a
building, across the street, through a window, and directly onto the
victim's keypad. Then they disarmed the system using the gizmo mounted
to the keypad. Absolute Power with Clint Eastwood was another doozy.
It's Hollywood. Nothing is supposed to make sense. Hollywood is where
6 shooters never need reloading.