Re: connecting cell dialerto 1500

"Al" <klcross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:_9SdnS79RbH-kRTanZ2dnUVZ_uyinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hello.
> Here is a hookup diagram for the dsc model 1500,
> Please tell me how to hook up a cell phone with a t-mobile sim to this dcs
> alarm system.
> This jpg attacked is the picture of the hookup diagram.

Actually, there is a bluetooth adaptor for bluetooth enabled phones that
just might work if you put a trigger operated voice dialer in between the
panel and the adaptor.

Egad, I can't believe I just suggested a back door cludge solution.  No I
suppose as punishment I'll have to endure a bunch fo stupid questions about
exactly how to implement it by people to lazy to figure it out for
themselves.

Anyway...  There are hardware solutions which will allow a phone that
supports full functionality over blue tooth to operate in place of a land
line and provide service to land line type phones.  I disrecall the name of
the last one I saw so don't bother asking me.

xlink maybe?

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River