Re: DIY - Sometimes....

On Jan 12, 3:48=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=

> "tourman" wrote:
>
> > However, most of his efforts seem to be towards continuing his hate
> > mongering...
>
> Apparently that's all he has. =EF=BF=BDThink about it. =EF=BF=BDHe spends =
every spare
> moment on a Usenet newsgroup, posting hatred, lies and abuse. =EF=BF=BDTha=
> is what he has done for what -- 9 or 10 years now?

Heh heh heh heh heh!
If that were true, the very fact that you've been here to witness it
says .......

You're such a stupid ego driven fuck, you can't even get out of your
own way to figure out that you've just included and labled yourself
what ever it is you think of me.

Heh ha ha ha ha ha!

What a stupid fucking asshole you are.

> > He can believe whatever he wants - it has zero effect on me...
>
> Same here. =EF=BF=BDWhat a wasted life. =EF=BF=BDIf he wasn't so despicabl=
e it would
> be sad, really. =EF=BF=BDOh, well. C'est la vie.

Yeah isn't it a shame?   I mean, out of about twenty or so regular
participants in this Newsgroup and you're the only one that most
everyone points to as the instigator and disruptor      and that is
not despicable.

  Yep ..... ego sure has it's advantages. Because of it ...as stupid
and arrogant as you are ..... you just can't be convinced, regardless
of the number of objectors, that you are the nasty bastard that has
disrupted every group you've ever participated in, including this
one.  You ignore all the the things you've done to people through the
years as if you have a right to do what ever you want to people with
all immunity and they have no right to complain or react, without you
claiming that THEY are the instigators. You're corrupt. You're a sick
and demented son of a bitch and I will continue doing what ever I want
here, the same as you do. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself and
then drop dead. But you'd better hurry.