Re: DIY - Sometimes....

On Jan 12, 10:13=EF=BF=BDam, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> RHC: He does seem at times to spin a convoluted string of logic.
> However, most of his efforts seem to be towards continuing his hate
> mongering. I have no wish to involve myself in continuing a dialogue
> that promotes that in any way. He can believe whatever he wants - it
> has zero effect on me.-

Convoluted?   I guess that means you don't have an answer.

Ummm I don't see anything that I said to you in our dialog that
promoted any "hate mongering" So what exactly is it that you don't
want to get involved with ..... not being able to support your reasons
on the subject we were discussing?

Oh well .... I understand.

Toodles!!!!!!!!!!!!!