Re: DIY - Sometimes....

On Jan 9, 3:46=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've said all I'm going to say because I really don't give a damn what
> a person such as you thinks. That clear enough for you ?

Heh heh heh heh!

Ya have to forgive me Bob, but I just can't but stop and chuckle when
we have a good dialog going, (which I know you love) and you can't
respond just because you don't like me for what I believe to be the
justly deserved retribution I take out, on your zealot friend. I guess
I just can't seem to understand how you can "ignore" all of the things
that son of a bitch has done to people through the years, but you
can't ignore what I give back to him.
Sigh ......
Oh well!     Toodles!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)