Re: False alarm due to temperature????

Take my wife... Please!
        Henny Youngman

I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds
out, she'll kill me.
        Henny Youngman

borne@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 7, 7:38 pm, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You could get a professional alarm company with a good deal of experience
> trouble shoot the problem for you. No, that's a bad idea. They'd want to
> upgrade you to a real alarm panel first. Just keep diving yourself nuts
> trying to fix it yourself.

Actually, I enjoy troubleshooting and fixing things myself.  I only
call in a professional when it is critical - like a heart operation.
In this newsgroup, I expect you will consider my Radio Shack panel as
trash, but the fact is, it has worked for 8+ years with zero false
alarms or problems up until this one time.  The system is not
monitored and is mainly for my wife's piece of mind when I am away.