Re: Downloading Tech Help Beta...

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4784ee5f$0$26116$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "ssokoly" <alarmdude01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Bob La Londe wrote:
> >> Anybody know off hand if it still contains a list of CID codes?  Also,
> >> what
> >> is the 9 digit reporting format order?  I keep forgetting.
> >>

> > https://securecs.azsecurity.com/Lists/viewCIDCodes.asp that looks like
the
> > complete list.
>
> I was wondering about the "9 digit format."  When setting up a special
> format for Telguard Full Digitil units they request you to manually assign
> 9 digit format reporting code for the test and test fail codes.

Isn't it just the 3-digit event code? At least it was when I was fooling
around with them
1234 18 3131 01 015 6

where:

1234 = The account number (1234)

18 = The message type used to identify the message as Contact ID

3131 = The Event Qualifier (3) for a restoral, followed by the Event Code
for Perimeter Burglary (131)

01 = The partition number (1)

015 = The zone number (015)

6 = The checksum (See Example 1)