Re: DL900 Software

make had written this in response to
http://secure-gear.com/alt.security.alarms/5/Re-DL900-Software-article40698-.htm
 :
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie here and appreciate some help with my problem with NX8e panel
I have just downloaded version 3.04 but can't connect via dial up modem to
panel using all the advice here, panel answers and and I get message
"error downloading to module0....0'

I have tried changing baud rates

My modem is a Agere Systems HDA modem in an Acer Laptop

All help appreciated ...
Thanks
-------------------------------------
Rich wrote:

> It worked before I changed the hard drive.
> I moved the data from my laptop over.

> "brent" <bren@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Rich" <Rich3784@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> What do you have for a # 66
>>> AOpen (Acer) 56K internal
>>>
>>> Q0E0V1S9=1
>>> S7=255S 10=255X0N1S37=3N0
>>>
>>> All 0 are numbers 0 not the letter
>>> I am using a Generic Fax Data Modem 56K
>>
>> this works for my 56K modem
>> S7=255S10=255X0T&Q0&K0S37=3N0&C1
>> with 1200 baud rate
>>
>> sure DL access code is correct?
>> good luck

Delivered via http://www.secure-gear.com
The Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry
alt.security.alarms - 37596 messages and counting!